Cataclysm Rune System Change
I spent a little time last night experimenting with the rune system in Unholy Spec using a two handed weapon. I’m not sure how this is going to work, but my instincts are leaning to having a steady pace on the runes now, firing them off as they come up, in turn.
This is different from the current play style, since it is more important to not waste any Global cool downs and can make a hectic experience. This seems much slower and methodical, which also may make tanking much less stressful.
I think that the waste of a rune or a rune power dump is going to be the new Cardinal Sin for DPS Death Knights, since this seems to fall into a steady pace and almost a rhythm.
- HankKuhfeldt: RT @TenableSecurity: “Outstanding Remediations Tracking” dashboard for SecurityCenter leverages the Nessus Patch Report plugin : http://t.c…
- HankKuhfeldt: @jack_daniel I figure it will be a good warm up for @BsidesRI. Shaping up to be a summer of @SecurityBSides
- HankKuhfeldt: @jack_daniel For tomorrow is the day of travel! (I'm excited for my first @SecurityBSides with @BSidesDenver!)
- HankKuhfeldt: @tottenkoph @BSidesDenver Whoo hoo!
- HankKuhfeldt: @tottenkoph @BSidesDenver So you will not be there? *sad*
- HankKuhfeldt: @OxbloodRuffin Thanks! Been looking for something in this vein.
- HankKuhfeldt: Why is network/info security an afterthought to so many companies? *grumble*
- HankKuhfeldt: @b4silfish There you are! TweetDeck was hoarding DMs.
- HankKuhfeldt: (From G+ http://t.co/7qBwjvjpWh ( http://t.co/096xcvK0ga ) http://t.co/X6MSDb4CZu
- HankKuhfeldt: (From G+ http://t.co/oZGNiyKMm2 ( http://t.co/096xcvK0ga ) Achieved: Signature Track Certificate in Gamification. Next up: Foundation...